Marit Ureuëng Ngui:Fadli Idris
Nan lon na keuh Fadli Idris lontuan biasa di hei cutlie atawa shinosuke bak internet.
Translation request[peusaneut nè]
Greetings Fadli Idris! Could I ask you to translate en:Qin Shi Huang and en:Confucius (both are among the vital 1000 articles) into Bahsa Acèh? You may shorten them as possible to contain only the basic informations,one or two sentences are enough. If you want me to translate any article into Chinese or Vahcuengh,contact me without hesistation. Thank you very much!--Biŋhai
- Lôn tuan hana kayém online. Bak lôn eu, droën leubèh pah jeuët keu birôkrat. Pih lom lôn hana ahli bak bahsa komputer. Si Gam Acèh 07:42, 23 Buleuën Lapan 2009 (UTC)
- Lôn tuwan pih setuju lagè nyang ka geupeugah lé Si Gam Acèh, bak lôn drouneuh leubèh meukeunong, wassalam. Abi Azkia 13:44, 24 Buleuën Lapan 2009 (UTC)
Bhah Uroe Raya[peusaneut nè]
Assalamu'alaykum Warahmatullah wabarakatuh. Peu haba? Semoga sabé lam lindông po teuh Allah ta'ala. Nyoe uroe raya karab, teuma bak ôn keuë wiki Acèh ék jeuët tapasang Teuneuléh Peuniléh bhah uroe raya? Atawa bak teumpat la'én. Tapi teunuléh sang gohlom na.??Abi Azkia 05:01, 12 Buleuën Sikureuëng 2009 (UTC)
Si Gam Acèh jeuët keu Birôkrat[peusaneut nè]
Droën jeuët keu Birôkrat[peusaneut nè]
Droën neutulông ék cit jeuët keu birôkrat. -- Si Gam Acèh 12:20, 17 Buleuën Sikureuëng 2009 (UTC)
Lakèë Jeuët keu Nyang Urôh (Administrator)[peusaneut nè]
Si Gam Acèh 15:11, 7 Buleuën Siplôh 2009 (UTC)
- Neutulông dukông Aduën beh, lôn ka lôn bôh dukôngan. Si Gam Acèh 02:54, 21 Buleuën Siplôh 2009 (UTC)
Hubông Bahsa[peusaneut nè]
Hana peuë sampôh[peusaneut nè]
Duplication of images[peusaneut nè]
I see that you upload some files from commons. This is not necessary. All files from commons can be directly used here. If you just want to change the size you can specify it on the link (e.g. [[Berkas:Exemple.jpg|20px]] to adjust to 20 pixels).
I'm deleting the duplicates (I received sysop flag for 3 months).
I also note that you never indicates the applicable copyright on your images. That is a problem, and in theory these files should be deleted. Could you please add a copyright ? If there is no special restriction note that you can upload it on commons, where it could be used by every Wikimedia projets (as you are a sysop you can then delete local file)
--Hercule 10:54, 23 Buleuën Siblah 2009 (UTC)
- Ok, I am understand now, thank you Hercule. --Fadli Idris 10:59, 23 Buleuën Siblah 2009 (UTC)
I created this page to give links on user contributions page. Could you please translate it ?
--Hercule 11:01, 23 Buleuën Siblah 2009 (UTC)
- I have translate it --Fadli Idris 11:20, 23 Buleuën Siblah 2009 (UTC)
Sibuk Bacut[peusaneut nè]
Hana masalah sagay nyan Aduen. Lon lawet nyoe teungoh sibok cit. Tateumuleh nyoe pat jan na masa ngon jan na ate mantong... @_@ -- Si Gam Acèh (peugah habay | peuneugöt) 18:45, 10 Buleuën Sa 2010 (UTC)
Lambang Wikipedia[peusaneut nè]
For we can use this image as our logo, it must be resized (like 135×155). I tried to just change the size of the image, but the text must be larger. Could someone make the transformation ? The image can be unprotected if you don't have sysop rights.
Saya akan mempresentasikan mengenai wikipedia bahasa Aceh di Wikimania 2010 Gdansk, Polandia, dan saya punya pertanyaan:
- Apa yang mendorong tuan untuk menyumbang di wiki aceh?
- Bagaimana potensi WBA kedepannya menurut tuan?
Terima kasih Mimihitam 15:39, 11 Buleuën Nam 2010 (UTC)
- Terima kasih atas jawabannya Mimihitam 16:14, 14 Buleuën Nam 2010 (UTC)
Please do not revert the main page state[peusaneut nè]
Please stop fighting with your point of view on main page and please unblock users which acted in good faith. Ace.wiki is a part of Wikimedia Foundation projects and you can not act against them. If you want to disable the images, adding them to MediaWiki:Bad image list is the best way. Should you choose to revert the change, please be advised that you may lose your sysop status pending community review. Leinad 10:42, 18 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
- You can do what you need because you are bos here. --Fadli Idris 11:47, 18 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
- So you should also stop fighting and discuss here, this is about every steward/global sysop fighting on main page. --Juhko (talk | contribs) 11:50, 18 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
This whole thing is getting out of hand. To avoid further edit war on the main page, I removed your sysop right. This should be temporary, until this whole mess is settled. Please note that I have no doubt that (this incident apart) you are doing a good job on this wiki.
After Si Gam Acèh's desysoping, deprotecting the page just so he could edit was a bad idea. Also, to make things worse, that person started to go into a rampage on other wikipedias.
deleting 16 of the latest edits of the main page and theirs comment was also a very bad idea. I makes it look like you're attempting to hide the whole problem from the other people's eyes.
So, anyway, putting this kind of messages on the main page is a big NO. Also, you should have noticed by now that trying to force your way like that won't work. Darkoneko 14:20, 18 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
A question[peusaneut nè]
This has not been discussed with other stewards yet, since I want to ask you for your opinion first.
Would you be willing to allow me to restore your sysop rights on the condition that, until there is some sort of resolution to the matter, you don't use the protest template on content pages (articles, article talk pages)?
I have put some template suggestions on my userpage if you'd like that might be more effective for you, if you'd care to review them. Let me know if any of this helps? Kylu 00:32, 20 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
I'm no longer involved in the RFC, so you'll have to ask another steward instead, sorry. Kylu 00:26, 29 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
Ka lonpeu'ek Aduen[peusaneut nè]
Ka lonpeu'ek Aduen! Nyoe pat Aduen beh: Proposals for closing projects/Closure of Acehnese Wikipedia. Saleuem. -- Si Gam Acèh (peugah habay | peuneugöt) 09:14, 26 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
- The closure proposal has already been closed. Kylu 23:53, 26 Buleuën Tujôh 2010 (UTC)
Peuneu'ek Top[peusaneut nè]
Aduen, nyoe ata baro: m:Proposals for closing projects/Closure of Acehnese (3) Wikipedia. Neutulong boh deunukong beh. Sabah. -- Mon Tasik 06:12, 17 Buleuën Lapan 2010 (UTC)
- Proposal was speedy-closed. There's a six month moratorium on further proposals. Please also see m:Requests_for_comment/ace.wikipedia_and_Prophet_Muhammad_images#Final_Decision. Kylu 00:47, 23 Buleuën Lapan 2010 (UTC)
I replied to your question on my talkpage, I don't know what the usual tradition for conversations is here, sorry. Kylu 01:56, 26 Buleuën Lapan 2010 (UTC)
Hi! I don't think you are reading this anymore, but I thought I would comment:
- "Wikipedia is not a project with a neutral point of view, wikipedia allow images deemed insulting a religion."
- If Wikipedia had presented the images as if they were the truth, then yes. But Wikipedia is simply stating these images exist, showing what they look like so people can decide "are they insulting?" - and describing the history and makings of these images. The English Wikipedia has many images offensive to many groups (Nazi images, anti-Christian imagery, sexual images, etc). The English Wikipedia isn't judging "these images are right" - But in order to teach people about the images, we believe that we have to display them.
- "Many cases resolved by way of voting to reach consensus to the exclusion of minority opinions. Therefore, I stopped to contribute in wikipedia to a change in policy." - Well, minority opinions are given due consideration. On the English Wikipedia we decided to reject the minority rationale. This doesn't mean that there was no fairness given.
- As stated by many others, Aceh Wikipedia can prevent the display of the images on its own page.
- I think the best way to handle it is for you to ask Muslim Wikipedians who share your beliefs to follow the instructions at en:Talk:Muhammad/FAQ and block their own accounts from seeing those images
WhisperToMe 00:56, 14 Buleuën Duwa 2011 (UTC)
WhisperToMe 29 Buleuën Siblah 2011 05.48 (UTC)
Possibilities for more articles[peusaneut nè]
While the ACE3+ users debate the specific awrah policy, I looked online and found something. I checked the U.S. CDC website and found some documents related to three diseases, written in Acehnese: See my userpage: Ureuëng_Nguy:WhisperToMe - Perhaps it can help give some ideas for articles? WhisperToMe 29 Buleuën Duwa 2012 04.31 (UTC)
Awrah policy[peusaneut nè]
Since Bennylin ruled that the Awrah policy will go to place, he suggested forming a formal policy, with text in Acehnese, Indonesian, and English
- Indonesian draft: Ureuëng_Nguy:WhisperToMe/Draft/Indonesia WhisperToMe (bicara) 15 Buleuën Lhèë 2012 08.23 (UTC)
Sure! You may have it :)
Article translation/collaboration request[peusaneut nè]
Hi Fadli Idris, how are you? Mate, I am trying to find an editor/s who can help by translating User:Russavia/Polandball (id:Polandball) into Acehnese. I noticed that you have created articles on Acehnese Wikipedia such as Garuda Indonesia, and i am wondering if we could make a collaborative trade?
If you could translate that article into Acehnese for me, I would be happy to upload approximately 50 Indonesian aviation photos to Commons from amongst the 200,000 I have permission to upload. I have uploaded a number of photos relating to Indonesian aviation to give you a brief idea of what I can upload, and I am keeping a gallery at User:Russavia of photos uploaded.
Reminders to new users about the awrah policy[peusaneut nè]
Whenever a person new to the Acehnese Wikipedia posts an image not in compliance with the awrah policy I send a message, like this: Marit Ureuëng Nguy:Alexia Nelson. It may be helpful to send a message like this to new non-Acehnese editors.
Also is "Bandara Sultan Iskandar Muda" the airport at Aceh?
- Good! I redirected Bandara Sultan Iskandar Muda to Bandar Udara Antar Nanggroë Sultan Iskandar Muda so it points to the right place WhisperToMe (bicara) 15 Buleuën Peuët 2013 23.44 (UTC)
Possible image of Megawati Sukarnoputri[peusaneut nè]
I found an Indonesian government PD image of Megawati that could be useful for an Acehnese article about her: File:MegawatiSukarnoputriinhijab.jpg. Her hair's covered in a hijab, so it complies with the awrah policy WhisperToMe (bicara) 16 Buleuën Peuët 2013 18.49 (UTC)