|Assalamu'alaikum, Mon Tasik. Kru seumangat, ka trôk neulangkah bak Wikipèdia bahsa Acèh!|
Seulamat neuseumurat! Kamoe mandum meuprèh teunuléh-teunuléh droeneuh bak Wikipèdia bahsa Acèh nyoe!
-- Si Gam Acèh 04:40, 21 Buleuën Siblah 2009 (UTC)
Translation request[peusaneut asai]
Hi Mon Tasik! Would you be so kind to help me translate this article into the wonderful Acehnese language? Please. It's listed as one of the articles every Wikipedia should have. If you think that article is too long, here is a short version: "Confucius was a Chinese thinker and social philosopher, whose teachings and philosophy have deeply influenced Chinese, Korean, Japanese and Vietnamese thought and life. His philosophy emphasized personal and governmental morality, correctness of social relationships, justice and sincerity." Thanks a lot!--Amaqqut 10:59, 14 Buleuën Siblah 2009 (UTC)
requests for deletion[peusaneut asai]
I don't agree with your requests for deletion of some pages, that you motivated because of many mistakes in Acehnese language.
Geurija Isa Jatoë, an article about a religion, was translated by Si Gam Acèh, who requested the deletion for illegitime reason. I can't believe there are mistakes that can't be corrected.
If I look the subject of the pages, I see:
- Geurija Isa Jatoë is about a christian religion
- Julia Perez is about a sexy woman
- Hebe Camargo is about a modern woman
because of the message on your user page I don't believe that the reason you give is correct, and I suspect that the real reason is political or religious. That's why I revoke your requests.
--Hercule 00:21, 26 Buleuën Siblah 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, Si Gam Aceh and Fadli Idris are native speaker. And I am also native speaker. I have told them about the mistakes and they have admitted them. If you say I want to delete articles about Christian religion, so why I don't propose article Kristen, Katolik and Geurija??? Also if you say I want to delete articles about sexy and modern women, why I don't propose article Cut Tari and Cut Memey too??? -- Mon Tasik 20:44, 26 Buleuën Siblah 2010 (UTC)
- I don't know.
- But the fact that a page contains mistakes is not a good reason for deletion. Article with some mistakes must be corrected, not deleted.
- Deletion is for legal threats, or content out of the project scope. Not for stubs that are not perfect.
- --Hercule 22:23, 26 Buleuën Siblah 2010 (UTC)
- Until now, I don't see anyone who want to correct them. So, let the delete template. -- Mon Tasik 09:13, 30 Buleuën Siblah 2010 (UTC)
- Hercule, so stop speaking, if you don't know! -- Keuramat 13:25, 9 Buleuën Duwa Blah 2010 (UTC)
Hello. Could you translate some words to help with localization of your Wikipedia?
- Robot -
- Adding/Menambah -
- Modifying/Mengubah -
- Removing/Membuang -
Thank you! Hugo.arg 20:55, 2 Buleuën Duwa 2011 (UTC)
- These are the translations:
- Robot - Robot
- Adding/Menambah - Geutamah
- Modifying/Mengubah - Geuubah
- Removing/Membuang - Geuboih
- -- Mon Tasik 05:26, 28 Buleuën Duwa 2011 (UTC)
A'a "c*****ers"[peusaneut asai]
Assalamu 'alaikum warohmatulohi wabarokatu
Salam sejahtera, Tuhan menyertai
Anda tau, bahwa Albertus Aditya telah memunculkan kembali gambar Muhammad yang telah dihapus di artikel "Buhaira" di Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia (bukti) yang artinya telah menentang surat pernyataan permintaan penghapusan gambar-gambar penghinaan terhadap Nabi Muhammad SAW di Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia. Bukankah itu sama saja dengan para Wikipediawan Barat yang mengunggah gambar Muhammad di Commons. Jika Anda tidak suka akan hal yang diperbuat oleh beliau mari kita sama-sama melakukan gerakan pencabutan status pengurusnya atau kalau bisa lakukan gerakan pemblokirannya di Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia.
Wassalam --Erik Evrest 13:09, 15 Buleuën Nam 2011 (UTC)